Monday, July 14, 2008

Les Cedres--Massy,France

We arrived in Massy late afternoon. Ray took us to La Gare Midi so we could catch our 9:15 train. Next we took the bus to get us to walking distance of Les Cedres. I think this is the most unusual cedar tree I've ever seen. It's extremely tall, huge trunk, thick branches with needles.
This is a view looking out the window of our room.
This room is pretty teeny.....3 weeks in here.........the walls are closing in......ackkkkkkk....
This cozy little room is our classroom. We start class tomorrow morning. There are 10 students meeting here. Our professeur is quite a character. Paul and I are walking around with that doe in the headlights look whenever someone speaks to us. They had us do an ice breaker after the repas. I was pretty overwhelmed. There is a store within walking distance where we can buy wine.....guess what I'm doing during free time tomorrow,
Isn't this a beauty? I was walking around their neglected garden and found this grand fellow.
It's time to say good night. A demain.

No comments: